1. To get Brooklyn Decker's hairstyle, start by applying a shine serum to damp hair. Blow dry using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, make a deep side part in your hair and mist it with a heat protectant. Use a flat iron to straighten 1-inch sections of your hair, focusing on your roots.
3. Next, pull the front sections of your hair behind your ears and secure them in place with bobby pins.
4. Use the palm of your hands to run a shine serum through your hair to add extra shine and smooth any flyaways.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Brooklyn Decker Hairstyles
Rate this photo: