1. To get Candice Accola's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry with a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, pull it back into a high ponytail at the top of your head and secure with an elastic .
3. Split your ponytail into two sections.
4. Wrap one section around the elastic and secure with bobby pins.
5. Wrap the remaining section in the opposite direction and secure with bobby pins.
6. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Candice Accola Hairstyles
Rate this photo: