Celebrities are THE fashion icons for beauty, makeup — and of course, hairstyles. Cara Delevingne is no exception. That’s why we’ve got Cara Delevingne photo galleries, pictures, and general beauty news on this celeb. Her style is totally inspiring and worth checking out. So if you’re searching for some beauty tips, hairstyle options, and fashion advice, turn to Cara Delevingne. She’ll bring your fashion to a whole new place.
Cara Delevingne's Long, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Cara Delevingne's Long, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is partially plaited, but completely fashion forward.. Get the look:
1. To get Cara Delevingne's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a texturizing spray on your roots to create volume. Then, create a deep side part from your hairline to the back of your head.
3. Next, French braid the smaller section of hair. Start around your temple and continue directly backward, until you reach the ends. Secure with a clear elastic.
4. Lightly tease the rest of your hair using a teasing comb and finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Cara Delevingne Hairstyles
Cara Delevingne with a Sexy, Long, Blonde, Ponytail Hairstyle Pictures
Cara Delevingne's Sexy, Long, Blonde, Ponytail Hairstyle goes best with deep smoky eyes and a soft nude lip. Steal her style:
1.To get Cara Delevingne's hairstyle, start with unwashed hair and use a 1-inch curling iron to create beachy waves.
2.Set the waves with hairspray, and apply a texturizing spray for added volume.
3.Create a deep side part, then gather the hair just above the nape of the neck and secure with an elastic.
4.Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See more Cara Delevingne Hairstyles
Cara Delevigne with a Long, Brunette, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle
Cara Delevigne’s Long, Wavy, Brunette, Romantic Hairstyle will steal the spotlight all night long. Get the look:
1. To get Cara Delevigne’s hairstyle, apply shine serum to damp hair and part it off to the side in a severe side part.
2. Comb your hair back into a low, tight ponytail.
3. Secure your pony with an elastic.
4. Use a pomade to smooth any fly-aways.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Cara Delevigne Hairstyles