1. Lightly mist dry hair with a heat-protective spray and brush through.
2. Curl 1-inch sections of hair around a curling iron. As you slip each curl off, re-wrap it with your fingers and pin it to your head. Act fast so the curl is still warm when pinned.
3. Once your whole head is pinned, and cooled (at least 30 minutes) release the pins and create a side part.
4. Gather hair into a ponytail, and secure the tail with a clear elastic where the tail meets your shoulders.
5. Fold the ponytail under and pin it so the elastic is hidden. This creates a faux bob look. (Short hair can obviously skip this step, you've got nothing to hide.)
6. Let some of your hair's curled layers fall out by themselves, then mist allover with hairspray.
Rate this photo: