1. To get Carmen Electra's hairstyle, rub a volumizing mousse onto the palms of your hands and run through slightly damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair using your fingers to create texture and lift at the root.
3. Once your hair is dry, apply a workable gel onto your hair as you gather it into a ponytail at the crown of your head. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth hair down and tame flyaways.
4. Once pony is secure, take half of your ponytail from the underside and wrap it around the ponytail base. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Tease the remaining section of your ponytail. Beginning from the ends, roll it under toward the base. Secure with bobby pins underneath. Make sure to spread bun outward with your fingers for a full ponytail-turned-bun.
6. Finish with a strong hold hairspray.
See More Carmen Electra Hairstyles
Rate this photo: