1. To get Carmen Electra's hairstyle, begin by applying a volumizing mousse from roots to ends on damp hair. Then blow dry hair evenly using a round brush. .
2. Once hair is dry, tease hair at the crown and around the sides of your head to create volume.
3. Create a small side part, leaving the front pieces of your hair out to form a side bang. Use a flat iron to swoop bangs away from your face. Pull the rest of your hair back into a secure ponytail at the nape of your neck.
4. Tease sections of your ponytail and pin the sections around the base of the elastic to create a donut-shaped bun. Use your fingertips to even out sections and shape bun.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Carmen Electra Hairstyles
Rate this photo: