1. To get Carrie Underwood's hairstyle, apply volumizing mousse to the roots of your hair, and blow dry using a round brush to add body.
2. Once your hair is dry, wrap large sections of hair around hot rollers and pin them into place to cool. This will give your hair more lift.
3. Once the rollers are cool, take them out and rake your fingers through your hair to break up the waves.
4. Use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown for maximum volume.
5. Use your fingers to gather all of your hair to the nape of your neck. Keep the top section of your hair loose, and braid the rest of your hair into a fishtail. Secure it with an elastic, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Rate this photo: