1. To get Carrie Underwood's hairstyle, apply a generous amount of volumizing mousse to the roots of your hair.
2. Flip your hair over and blow dry it to add volume. Once your hair is halfway dry, finish drying it with a round brush to smooth out your hair.
3. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. This will add more hold for your updo.
4. Use your fingers to gather all of your hair into a low chignon, and secure it with an elastic or clip.
5. Leave out a few curls around your face, and mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Rate this photo: