1. To get Carrie Underwood's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
2. Wrap your bangs around the brush and blow dry them, smoothing them to the side.
3. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair in small sections.
4. Once all of your hair is curled, gather up the top section of your hair and bring it back to create a half updo. Secure it in place with bobby pins.
5. Mist your finished hairstyle with strong hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Rate this photo: