1. To get Carrie Underwood's hairstyle, apply a defrizzing serum, like Moroccan Oil, to damp hair.
2. Blow dry your hair under low heat with a round brush, and make sure to wrap your bangs around a bristle brush to give them good lift.
3. Once your hair is dry, apply heat-protectant to hair and run a flat iron over your bangs to straighten them.
4. Next, section hair into 2-inch segments and curl each section from mid-shaft to ends with a 2-inch curling iron.
5. Finish by smoothing on a dime-sized amount of smoothing cream over your entire hairstyle, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Rate this photo: