1. Since this style is for long, straight hair, start by smoothing shine serum through freshly flat-ironed hair.
2. Part hair deeply to the side and gather into a ponytail behind one ear, leaving out bangs and a 1- to 2-inch piece just beneath the pony. Secure tightly with an elastic.
3. Wrap the piece you left out around the pony and secure with a bobby pin (that should be hidden).
4. Smooth bangs over to the same side and pin behind your ear.
5. Use a curling iron on the ends of the pony for a lil' somethin' special.
6. Spritz the style with firm-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Rate this photo: