1. To get Carrie Underwood's hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser for the ends and a round brush for your roots.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a middle part and then begin wrapping 1-inch sections of your hair around a styling wand. Make sure to start from the back of your head, wrapping as close to your roots as possible, and work your way down.
3. Continue curling the rest of your hair, and then piece apart your curls using your fingers.
4. Tame your face-framing strands by curling them down and away from your face.
5. Spritz a shine serum all over your hair, then finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood
Rate this photo: