1. To get Carrie Underwood's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and create a side part.
2. Blow dry with a round brush.
3. Using a medium barrel curling iron, curl 1- to 2-inch sections of hair for long, soft curls.
4. While hair is wrapped around the curling iron, mist hair with a strong hold hairspray for curls that will stay throughout the evening.
5. Gently separate curls with fingers to loosen them.
6. Finish by spritzing hair with a shine spray to create a sheen and tame flyaways.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Rate this photo: