1. To get Carrie Underwood's hairstyle, apply a texturizing balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly with diffuser.
2. Begin wrapping sections of your hair around a styling wand. Then rake through them using your fingers to loosen them.
3. Gather your hair back to the nape of your neck, then begin tucking the ends in to form a messy bun. Allow face-framing pieces to fall naturally.
4. Pin sections of your bun with bobby pins to secure your look as you continue tucking. Be sure to maintain volume at your crown and sides of your hair.
4. Finish by misting with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Rate this photo: