1. To get Cat Deeley's hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
2. Begin creating a inside-out French braid behind your ear and braid around to the front and opposite side of your head. Be sure to grab pieces of your hair that are the same size as you go to avoid bumps.
3. Once you've braided around your entire head, braid the remaining pieces of your hair down to the ends. Continue wrapping the loose ends around the crown of your head and secure with bobby pins.
4. Tug on the braid to loosen it, creating a slightly tousled and unkempt look.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Cat Deeley
Rate this photo: