1. To get Cat Deeley's hairstyle, apply a straightening serum to damp hair and distribute evenly using a wide-toothed comb.
2. Blow dry hair first, making sure the dryer is aimed down the length of your hair to ensure smoothness. Do not blow dry completely. Stop when your hair is 60 percent dry.
3. Once your hair is almost dry, create a deep middle part and rub a small amount of straightening balm on your hands and run throughout your hair.
4. Blow dry your hair again, dividing your hair into sections and using a round bristle brush.
5. Finish by running a ceramic flat iron throughout your hair to tame flyaways and get a polished look.
See More Cat Deeley Hairstyles
Rate this photo: