1. Apply a shine serum to smooth out your hair.
2. Part hair with a deep side part.
3. Pull hair back into a side ponytail (opposite the side your hair is parted) and secure tightly with an elastic at the nape of your neck. To give it a more natural look, just use your fingers to pull the hair back -- not a brush.
4. Next, wrap the ponytail around the elastic and into a bun. Secure with bobby pins. (If hair is thicker and longer, you should split the ponytail into two sections before you coil the hair around the ponytail holder.)
5. Set with a finishing hairspray and you're ready to go.
Rate this photo: