1. To get Cheryl Cole's hairstyle, apply a volumizing serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, curl random sections starting from the middle of the hair shaft and work your way down.
3. After all of your hair is curled, gather it up into a high ponytail at the crown of your head. Use a soft brush to smooth and tame flyaways.
4. Tease the hair in your ponytail, and then begin pinning pieces under at the base of your ponytail. Continue this process until your bun resembles a donut.
5. Pin any loose pieces and finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Cheryl Cole Hairstyles
Rate this photo: