1. To get Chloe Moretz's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Use a teasing comb to tease the top layer of hair at the crown for extra volume.
4. Using your fingers, leave out a few layers around your face, and gather the top half of your hair into a half updo. Secure it in place by criss-crossing bobby pins at the back of your head.
5. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Chloe Moretz Hairstyles
Rate this photo: