1. To get Christina Aguilera's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply texturizing product to the bottom half of your towel-dried hair. Separate your hair into four sections, and tightly braid each section, allowing the braids to fully dry.
3. After several hours, take out your braids and use your fingers to release the waves. They should be voluminous and slightly "poofy" for this look.
4. Gather the top section of your hair back into a half updo, and secure it loosely with bobby pins.
5. Spray your hairstyle generously with strong-hold hairspray to set it.
See More Christina Aguilera Hairstyles
Rate this photo: