1. Put your hair up in a French twist. Hint: Hair goes up easier if you don't wash it that day. To start, take the length of your hair to the nape of your neck and twist. Pull the twist up and secure with bobby pins.
2. Now, take the top of the twist and any shorter hair that didn't make it into the twist, and curl, section by section, with a curling iron.
3. Don't brush the curls. Instead, gently tease and pin them into place.
4. If you have bangs, sweep them to one side.
5. Finish by spraying on a light-hold hairspray.
See More Christina Aguilera Hairstyles
Rate this photo: