1. To get Christina Applegate's hairstyle, divide hair into large sections and spray with a flexible hold hairspray.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair starting from the back of your head. Be sure to clamp your hair at the root and then point the iron down as you curl.
3. When you reach the front of your head, curl pieces away from your face to achieve the desired natural look.
4. Break curls up using your fingers to loosen them.
5. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Christina Applegate Hairstyles
Rate this photo: