Celebrities are THE fashion icons for beauty, makeup — and of course, hairstyles. Christina Hendricks is no exception. That’s why we’ve got Christina Hendricks photo galleries, pictures, and general beauty news on this celeb. Her style is totally inspiring and worth checking out. So if you’re searching for some beauty tips, hairstyle options, and fashion advice, turn to Christina Hendricks. She’ll bring your fashion to a whole new place.
Christina Hendricks' Romantic, Red Bob
Christina Hendricks' Medium, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Christina Hendricks' Medium, Layered, Red Hairstyle
Christina Hendricks' Tousled, Red Bob with Bangs
Christina Hendricks' Red, Wavy, Tousled, Bob
Christina Hendricks' Medium, Party, Wavy, Red Hairstyle
Christina Hendricks' Short, Romantic, Curly, Red Hairstyle
Christina Hendricks' Medium, Curly, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Christina Hendricks' Medium, Wavy, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Christina Hendricks Romantic, Red Hairstyle
1. Apply a curl-enhancing cream to coax out any natural wave, then blow dry using a round brush to curl ends under.
2. Add additional curls by using a 1-inch curling iron on the ends of your hair.
3. Finger-comb through your waves to break them up slightly, and mist with hairspray.
4. Complete the look with a pair of dangly earrings.
Christina Hendricks Sexy, Red, Updo Hairstyle with Bangs Pictures
1. To get Christina Hendricks's hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Make a side part in your hair, and then blow dry using a round brush. Sweep your bangs off to one side. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a flat iron to smooth 1-inch sections of your hair, focusing on your roots. 3. Tease the hair at the crown of your head, and then pull your hair back into a loose ponytail and secure with an elastic. 4. Twist your ponytail so that it forms a bun and secure it in place with bobby pins. 5. Gently pull a few pieces of your hair out of the front of your updo for a more undone look. 6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Christina Hendricks Hairstyles
Christina Hendricks' Wavy, Red, Party, Updo, Hairstyle
Christina Hendricks' Tousled Bob for Heart-Shaped Faces
Christina Hendricks' Medium, Curly, Romantic, Party, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Christina Hendricks' Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Chic Hairstyle
1. To get Christina Hendricks' hairstyle, apply a quarter-sized amount of mousse to wet hair and part to the preferred side.
2. Run a large round brush and blow dry hair.
3. Once the hair is dry, use a 1 or 2 -inch curling iron to create soft waves in your hair. Wrap sections of each lock around the barrel, turning it away from your face.
4. Finger-comb tight curls for a softer look and set with hairspray.
See More Christina Hendricks Hairstyles