1. To get Christina Hendricks' hairstyle, start by applying volumizing mousse to damp hair from root to tip.
2. Blow dry your hair under low heat using a round brush, lifting hair at the roots to add volume while drying.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of hair around a large barrel curling iron to create voluminous waves.
4. Brush through your waves with a paddle brush to loosen them up a bit.
5. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to tame any flyaways.
See More Christina Hendricks Hairstyles
Rate this photo: