1. To get Christina Hendricks's hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Make a side part in your hair, and then blow dry using a round brush. Sweep your bangs off to one side.
2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a flat iron to smooth 1-inch sections of your hair, focusing on your roots.
3. Tease the hair at the crown of your head, and then pull your hair back into a loose ponytail and secure with an elastic.
4. Twist your ponytail so that it forms a bun and secure it in place with bobby pins.
5. Gently pull a few pieces of your hair out of the front of your updo for a more undone look.
6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Christina Hendricks Hairstyles
Rate this photo: