1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a comb attachment.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a heat protecting spray over the length of your hair. Then flat iron your hair in sections from roots to tips.
3. Create a shallow center part, then begin wrapping sections of your hair around a styling wand. Be sure to start close to your roots and wrap away from your face.
4. Pull your curls apart using your fingers and tousle your ends gently.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Christina Milian Hairstyles
Rate this photo: