1. To get Ciara's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly.
2. Once your hair is dry, flat iron it to create a sleek finish.
3. Next, rub a styling pomade onto the palms of your hands and run them over the top and sides of your hair as you gather it into a high ponytail. Use a soft brush to smooth your hair and distribute the product evenly.
4. With your hair in a tight, high ponytail, use your fingers to tousle the ends and create volume. Then, wrap the ends around the base of the elastic. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Finish with a strong hold hairspray.
See More Ciara Hairstyles
Rate this photo: