1. To get Claire Danes hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Create a deep side part, and then run a flat iron through your hair to tame any flyaways.
3. Next, gather your hair back at the nape of your neck, allowing your front pieces of hair to fall naturally.
4. Using an elastic, secure your hair in the back about three inches down from the base of your head. Then tug on the ponytail ends gently to tighten and create volume at the nape of your neck.
5. Finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Claire Danes Hairstyles
Rate this photo: