1. To get Cobie Smulders' hairstyle, apply a texturizer to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Apply a shine serum, and then begin curling the ends of your hair with a medium-sized barrel curling iron. Rake through your hair to create a tousled look.
3. Next, tease the crown and sides of your hair using a fine-toothed comb. Smooth back your hair with a paddle brush, maintaining volume at the roots.
4. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck and create a French twist at the back of your head. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Finally, scrunch at your roots for added volume and finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Cobie Smulders Hairstyles
Rate this photo: