1. To get Crystal Reed's hairstyle, apply a heat taming spray to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Create a side part and begin twisting the front of your hair from the part all the way over to your ear. Make sure to twist in the direction away from your face. Let loose strands fall naturally.
3. Once you're done twisting one side, secure with bobby pins and then do the same with the other side.
4. Gather the rest of your hair back into a loose, messy bun and pin pieces as necessary.
5. Finish by misting with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Crystal Reed Hairstyles
Rate this photo: