1. To get Deborah Ann Woll's hairstyle, apply a texturizing serum to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush to lift at the roots.
2. Divide your hair into two sections, at the top and at the bottom of your head.
3. Next, use a fine toothed comb to tease your hair at the crown. Leave the top layer straight and then smooth it over using your comb.
4. Gather the bottom half of your hair into a low ponytail then wrap the ponytail ends into a bun around the elastic.
5. Smooth the sides of the top portion of your hair with a soft brush, then gather it back and secure with bobby pins at the top of your bun. Twist and secure the loose ends with bobby pins around the bun.
6. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Deborah Ann Woll Hairstyles
Rate this photo: