1. To get Diane Kruger's hairstyle, start by applying a texturizing spray to wet hair from roots to ends. Rough dry your hair using your hands to give it a natural and beachy texture.
2. When your hair is completely dry, rake your fingers through your hair to break it up. Don't use a round brush, you don't want a polished vibe for this look.
3. Apply a bit of styling wax to your hair to give it separation. Take the front sections of hair and twist them upwards. Pin them in place to create some volume in the front.
4. Divide the rest of your hair into sections, twisting and pinning the pieces until all of the hair is pinned up.
5. Finish by misting your hairstyle with strong-hold hairspray.
See More Diane Kruger Hairstyles
Rate this photo: