1. To get Diane Kruger's hairstyle, start by parting your hair deeply to the side right when you get out of the shower.
2. Apply texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap sections of the bottom half of your hair around a 1-inch curling iron to get piece-y texture throughout your hair.
4. Gather all of your hair into a low, loose ponytail (a few pieces should fall out around your face). Keeping your hair loose, twist the pony a bit and tuck it under itself to create a faux bob.
4. Secure the ends of it with bobby pins, and mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Diane Kruger Hairstyles
Rate this photo: