1. Apply two palmfuls of mousse to damp hair, comb through, and air dry til it's 80 percent dry.
2. Flip your head upside down and blow dry the rest of the way, making sure to blast the roots.
3. Flip up and create a part that's straight in the front and messy in the back.
4. Section out two front tendrils and pull the rest back into a chignon.
5. If needed, wrap the tendril around a curling iron to add a soft wave, then mist all over with hairspray.
See More Dianna Agron Hairstyles
Rate this photo: