1. Rub a smoothing balm through your hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Create a side part about an inch back from your hairline and tease the top of your head. (Or if you want to keep it simple, just use a Bumpit to push your hair up in the back.)
3. Now pull back the top half of your hair and pin it down -- not too tightly, you want plenty of sexy volume back there.
4. Stick the very ends of your hair around the barrel of a 1-inch curling iron, and pin back your bangs if you've got any.
5. Mist the finished look with hairspray.
See More Dianna Agron Hairstyles
Rate this photo: