1. To get Dominique McElligott's hairstyle, apply a texturizing serum to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to create volume.
2. Next, take random sections of your hair and curl them using a styling wand. Once all of your hair is curled, create an off-center part and allow your face framing pieces to fall naturally.
3. Section out the bottom third of your hair at the nape of your neck. Then use that section to create two small messy buns next to each other at the back of your head. Secure with an elastic.
4. Let the top portion of your hair fall over the buns, then begin pinning sections of loose hair around the buns to create an unkempt updo. Tease the sections as you pin to create more texture and volume.
5. Use your fingers to smooth the top of your hair and pin any additional pieces as necessary.
6. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Dominique McElligott Hairstyles
Rate this photo: