1. To get Drew Barrymore's hairstyle, apply a texturizing moisturizer to damp hair and create a deep middle part.
2. Blow dry the roots of your hair, but allow the ends of your hair to dry naturally.
3. Once all of your hair is dry, begin wrapping random sections of your hair around a styling wand. Make sure to wrap away from your face and brush through each section as you go.
4. Next spray the length of your hair with a curl boosting serum. Use your fingers to scrunch your ends to enhance texture.
4. Use a soft brush to smooth the top of your hair, and finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Drew Barrymore Hairstyles
Rate this photo: