1. To get Drew Barrymore's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm and blow dry your hair evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a middle part and mist a shine serum throughout your hair.
3. Begin to curl sections of your hair with a 1-inch barrel curling iron, focusing mostly on curling the ends of your hair.
4. Sweep your hair back, allowing front pieces to fall and frame the face. Then secure your hair into a low to mid ponytail with an elastic.
5. Twist into a loose bun and secure with bobby pins.
6. Finish with a light hold hairspray.
See More Drew Barrymore Hairstyles
Rate this photo: