1. To get Elisha Cuthbert's hairstyle, part your hair cleanly down the center as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply smoothing cream to the top half of your hair, and blow dry it straight using a paddle brush.
3. While the bottom half of your hair is still damp, separate it into four sections and braid each section tightly. Secure the end of your braids with a thin elastic.
4. Once your braids are dry, take them out and finger comb through your waves to loosen them.
5. Apply a dab of styling gel to the top of your head to slick it down, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Elisha Cuthbert Hairstyles
Rate this photo: