1. To get Elizabeth Bank's hairstyle, apply a texturizing spray to dry hair and part to one side. For maximum body and hold, it's best if your hair has not just been washed.
2. Back comb your parted away from your face. You want to emphasize this piece so you get the necessary "poof" effect. Leave the remaining hair on the other side of your part un-teased.
3. The bigger, parted section of your hair should now be lifted and directed backward to create the poof. Gather the entire section and give it a slight twist at the end and secure with a bobby pin.
4. Pull the rest of your hair into a low bun at the nape of your neck and secure with an elastic.
5. Mist hair well with a strong-hold hairspray to keep the poof voluminous.
See More Elizabeth Banks Hairstyles
Rate this photo: