1. To get Elizabeth Banks' hairstyle, apply a styling serum to damp hair and then blow dry evenly on medium heat.
2. Rub a dime-sized dollop of styling wax onto the palms of your hands, and distribute evening throughout your hair. Use a smooth bristle brush to tame flyaways.
3. Gather hair into a tight, high ponytail and secure with an elastic.
4. Tease ponytail ends then wrap your hair around the elastic into a bun. Secure ends with bobby pins.
5. Finish by spritzing hair with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Elizabeth Banks Hairstyles
Rate this photo: