1. To get Elizabeth Banks' hairstyle, apply a smoothing cream to damp hair as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Blow dry your hair straight under low heat using a round brush to add volume and body.
3. Once your hair is dry, run a dime-size of smoothing serum over your ends to tame frizz.
4. Part hair to the side and pull it back into a low ponytail or bun, securing it with a clear elastic.
5. Finish by misting all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Elizabeth Banks Hairstyles
Rate this photo: