1. To get Elizabeth Banks' hairstyle, spray the roots of damp hair with a generous amount of volumizing spray and apply a moisturizing serum your hair.
2. Using a round brush, blow dry your hair in sections, curling each section under and then clipping the curl in place at the root of your hair. Continue until all your hair is blown dry and pinned.
3. Take out pins and use your fingers to loosen curls into waves. Pull back your hair into a loose ponytail. Use your fingertips to smooth hair backward, creating a piecey, tousled finish in the front of your hair.
4. Twist your ponytail into a loose, but neat bun at the nape of your neck and secure it with bobby pins.
5. Finish with a light misting spray.
See More Elizabeth Banks Hairstyles
Rate this photo: