1. To get the look, apply a texturizing product and blow dry hair -- using only your fingertips -- the more tousled the better.
2. Once it's dry, create a side part, but it doesn't have to be perfect, though. You can even pull some hair in opposite directions along the part to mess it up a bit.
3. Use a curling iron on the bottom half of your hair (just for texture). Once the curls set, run your hands through your hair to loosen up the curls so that you just have a little bit of waviness.
4. Then, swoop some of the parted hair across your forehead to give the illusion of bangs. (Or if you have bangs, style them to the side.)
5. Finally, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
Rate this photo: