1. To get Elizabeth Hurley's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Mist your hair with heat protectant spray, and part it down the center.
3. Next, section your hair into 2-inch pieces and curl each section with a large barreled curling iron. Twist the barrel in the same direction each time to get uniform curls.
4. Once all of your hair is curled, gently finger comb through the curls to give it a tousled look.
5. Finish by misting all over with strong-hold hairspray to hold the curls all evening.
See More Elizabeth Hurley Hairstyles
Rate this photo: