1. Start with clean dry curls or waves.
2. Curl 1-inch sections allover with a curling iron, making sure to wrap close to the roots. Before curling take each section, comb it, and spray with heat-protective spray.
3. While curling, roll your hair toward your face.
4. As you remove each curl from the iron, rewrap it and pin it in place. When all hair is pinned and cooled (give it at least 10 minutes), release it.
5. Brush each curl to add shine and loosen it.
6. Smooth any frazzled tips with a tiny smear of light styling wax or cream, and use hairspray all over for hold.
See More Elizabeth Rohm Hairstyles
Rate this photo: