1. To get Ellie Kemper's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a barrel brush. Twist your hair away from your face as you dry.
2. Spray your hair with a heat protectant, and then use a flat iron to smooth any flyaways.
3. Mist your hair with a shine spray, and then comb through it to distribute the product evenly.
4. Create a side part, and then pull your hair back into a low ponytail. Twist your ponytail to form a bun and secure with bobby pins.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Ellie Kemper Hairstyles
Rate this photo: