1. To get Emily Blunt's hairstyle, apply shine serum to damp hair and part to the preferred side.
2. Blow dry hair completely using a paddle brush to tame frizz.
3. Pull hair into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck and secure it with an elastic hair band.
4. Twist your ponytail around the hair tie to create a low bun and use bobby pins to keep the hair in place.
5. Mist style with a medium hold hairspray to keep hair looking red-carpet ready all day.
See More Emily Blunt Hairstyles
Rate this photo: