1. To get Emily Blunt's hairstyle, apply a shine serum to wet hair, and create a deep side part.
2. Pull hair loosely back into a low bun. The hair should swoop on the sides, rather than look brushed straight back tight against the scalp. Leave a few pieces of hair from around the face out of the bun. Secure bun with bobby pins.
3. Pull the left out pieces across the forehead, and secure the piece to the side with a bobby pin.
4. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the remaining face framing pieces.
5. Spray entire look with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Emily Blunt Hairstyles
Rate this photo: