1. To get Emily VanCamp's hairstyle, apply a styling serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using your fingers to enhance natural texture.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a soft bristle brush to gather it up into a ponytail at the top of your head. Smooth the sides of your hair with a light mist of hairspray.
3. Once your ponytail is secure, lightly tease your ponytail ends with a comb. Then wrap the ends around the base of the elastic. Secure with bobby pins.
4. Tug on the bun gently to loosen and create a fuller look.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Emily VanCamp
Rate this photo: